Sun's Over the Yardarm

The Adventures of Princess P and Vitamin T

7.21.2006

Power? We don't need no stinkin' power!

Well, it's been a little tough to blog the past few days because these crazy thunderstorms have left us with what could best be described as intermittent power. In fact we've got a nice boomer going on here so I'm just praying that our power stays on 'cause I'm not really in a "make your own fun" kind of mood. Despite my fluctuating electrical state (I like that!) I did manage to drink 4 out of 4 days this week. There may not be any tequila left in the state of NJ and there certainly isn't any in The Darkside - I had to *gasp* shoot vodka last night!

Things are ok with the NB but it still feels a little odd. To disspel the awkwardness and lack of self confidence...well, let's just say that I spent some quality time with my bartender. Remember folks, I'm a relatively good girl so how bad could it be? The nice thing about making out with my bartender is that I drank for free the rest of the night.

Ugh! I have things to do. Need to run out for a bit. I'll add on later once something vaguely interesting happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home