Sun's Over the Yardarm

The Adventures of Princess P and Vitamin T

10.18.2006

Slacker!

Ok, so the re-dedicating myself to the blog thing hasn't worked so very well.  There are a number of reasons for this (ok, here comes the "I didn't do it!  It was like that when I got here!" portion of the blog).  First, my web usage is totally and completely monitored.  I did, however, figure out a way around this by blogging via email as I am right now.  Second, and more importantly, the computer at home has been on crack.  I went to use it this weekend and it was like a scene from The Exorcist.  I got an old priest and a young priest but that didn't help either so I went to work on Monday and asked tech guru Jeff L. "WTF????"  He, of course, delivered the answer with a smile and the computer is no longer projectiling pea soup. 

The third reason is that I'm totally schizo.  The NB and I had that HORRIBLE falling out and I basically stayed in the house or tried to occupy myself with benign activities....but then he spoke....and then he apologized....a couple times.  Honestly, it's getting to be like a bad soap opera and I just keep tuning in to find out what he's going to say next to try to worm his way out of this one.  Thus, I keep going out at night.  The smart, logical, sane person inside of me knows that I'm just playing into his little game...he's got me showing up.  The crazy bi-polar beotch, however, doesn't care.  She just wants to know what's next. 

Excuses aside, I will try to be better as I'm sure you'll all be amused by my Telemundo quality life (hey, maybe someone will make a Lifetime movie!)  Tonight it seems I'll be eating chinese food with Dina Bean and not sitting in a bar like the little drama hound I am.  I'm looking forward to it.  I really am.  Even though I hate to miss anything.  I know I'm a 5 year old.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home