Sun's Over the Yardarm

The Adventures of Princess P and Vitamin T

7.22.2006

Indecent Proposal

Wouldn't you know it...I said I'd write when something interesting happened and now I've got a prime example of "be careful what you wish for." My power went out at about 5pm yesterday so I decided to go out early. As is my luck I got stuck in this crazy rain storm which was creating actual WAVES on local streets but being the intrepid and determined woman that I am I made it to the bar in one piece.

Now, I'm not going to name any names, but a certain fella (*cough* NB *cough*) came up with the brilliant idea of doing "Shots on the 3's". We commenced at 6:03 and as you can imagine we were pretty fucked up at 6:53...especially because the rules were kind of fuzzy and things went terribly wrong (or right depending on your point of view) between 6:30 and 6:40. Just the same we had a lovely time and went traipsing off to the NB's best friend's apartment with said best friend (BF).

Well, NB, BF and I continue to drink and watch movies when the tide turns. I'm sitting on the couch between NB and BF when BF starts stroking my earlobe. A few minutes later he comes right out and asks if I'd like to have a threesome with him and the NB. The NB tries to shut him up and I think he's joking so I looked at him and said, "It's not you he objects to, it's me." The BF then switches gears and says, "I will give you anything you want if you will just not go home with [the NB]." He goes on and on about how he wants me to stay with him, how we should have sex, get married, have babies, etc. The entire time the NB sits there saying nothing.

Well folks, at a certain point I stopped being able to laugh it off and the NB was being useless (told him so as well) so I told the BF to "talk to my pimp" and get back to me...I was going out to smoke. The NB didn't move and the BF followed me out, came and sat with me and told me that he wants a girlfriend, that he's been looking at me, etc. and tops it off with, "How much is it going to cost me to have you move in here and fuck up my life?" I got up, told the NB and the BF to work it out between the two of them and let me know in the morning and walked out the door.

I don't know what else to say. I don't know what was drunk talking, what was serious, what was a big fat joke on me and I don't really get the NB just sitting there. I'm not about to be passed around. Ugh! They drive me insane...this group is just too incestuous. Just to make things a little crazier my bartender friend is working tonight...oh dear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home